Our Caramel Barley Orzo tea is a tasty naturally flavored Barley Orzo roasted grain beverage (coffee substitute) that has a refreshing natural taste that will impress you! The unique Caramel taste is delicious!
Ingredients: Barley Orzo and Natural Caramel Flavor.
Our Wild Berry Hibiscus Dandelion Root tea is a delicious naturally flavored Dandelion Root coffee substitute with Blueberries, Hibiscus Flower and Strawberries that you will enjoy relaxing with anytime! The natural and caffeine-free Wild Berry Hibiscus taste is delicious!
Ingredients: Dandelion Root, Blueberries, Hibiscus Flower, Strawberries and Natural Wild Berry Hibiscus Flavor.
Our Black Raspberry Peach Decaf Black Tea is a wonderful flavored decaffeinated Black tea with Blackberry, Raspberries (Red) and Peach Fruit. You will enjoy the simple and elegant Black Raspberry Peach taste!
Ingredients: Decaf Black tea, Blackberry, Raspberries (Red), Peach Fruit and Natural Black Raspberry Peach Flavor.
Yerba Maté is an evergreen tree growing wild near streams of South rainforests. Its broadly toothed, leathery large leaves alternate on graceful branches with white flowers that produce small yellow, red, or black berries. It has a long history being the traditional drink of health and hospitality of the South peoples.
A native Australian evergreen rainforest tree, lemon myrtle, emits a crisp lemon scent from its large flat leaves. In summer and autumn the tree teems with nectar-rich yellow flowers. For hundreds of years Aborigines have used lemon myrtle leaves as tea, or eaten from the plant, as joint pain supporter.
Chun Mee Green Tea translates to "silver eyebrows" and describes the shape of the carefully hand-rolled leaves. Chun Mee is known for its smooth, plum-like sweetness. (Refer to "Tea-The Longevity Beverage" for health benefits on green tea.)
Found in herbal health throughout South America, yerba mate can also be used around the world.
- Yerba mate has been traditionally drunk for its reputed euphoria inducing and energizing qualities for hundreds of years. It is also know to provoke a mental clarity.
- In South America, yerba mate is largely known as a tonic, a stimulant to help support fatigue, and a stomach health aid.
- Throughout Europe yerba mate can be used to help support mental fatigue, nervous melancholy, and for the potential to help support symptoms of psychogenic and fatigue-related headaches.
- Yerba mate has become popular in France and Germany as an aid in weight-loss.
- US doctor James Balch, M.D. states the yerba mate "cleanses the blood, tones the nervous system. stimulates the production of cortisone." Cortisone is a hormone made by the body that combats allergies and inflammation, providing support for joint pain.
- The presence of quercetin in yerba mate supports claims of support of allergies, asthma, and hay fever. Yerba mate is known to stimulate the immune system.
Our Apple Merlot Yerba Mate tea is a scrumptuous all-natural flavored Yerba Mate coffee substitute with Apples (Dried, Diced, Natural), Pitted Prunes and Sage that will refresh you with its terrific taste! You will enjoy the earthy and acidity-free Apple Merlot aroma and flavor again and again!
Ingredients: Yerba Mate, Apples (Dried, Diced, Natural), Pitted Prunes, Sage and Natural Apple Merlot Flavor.
Our Christmas Decaf Black Tea is a wonderful flavored decaffeinated Black tea with Cinnamon Chips, Cloves and Orange Peel. You will enjoy the simple and elegant Christmas taste!
Ingredients: Decaf Black tea, Cinnamon Chips, Cloves, Orange Peel and Natural Gingerbread Flavor.
Our Almond Black Cherry Medium Roast coffee is a luxurious, naturally flavored, medium roast coffee with Almonds, Cherries and Blackberry that you can enjoy hot or cold! The coffee connoisseur in you will truly enjoy the Almond Black Cherry balanced flavor and aroma!
Ingredients: Medium Roast (whole coffee beans), Almonds, Cherries, Blackberry and Natural Almond Black Cherry Flavor.
Our Ginger Sugar is a delicious way to add a sweet ginger taste to all of your baking! Our Ginger Sugar is a perfect blend of cane sugar and ginger. Ginger Sugar is perfect for sprinkling on all of your baked goods and treats!
Our Grape Green Tea is a scrumptuous flavored Green tea with Raisins (Golden), Cranberries and Cornflower that will refresh you with its terrific taste! You will enjoy the Grape aroma and flavor again and again!
Ingredients: Green tea, Raisins (Golden), Cranberries, Cornflower and Natural Grape Flavor.
Our Herbal Liqueur Barley Orzo tea is a tasty naturally flavored Barley Orzo roasted grain beverage (coffee substitute) that has a refreshing natural taste that will impress you! The unique Herbal Liqueur taste is delicious!
Ingredients: Barley Orzo and Natural Herbal Liqueur Flavor.