|All Products - #0 of 15: Next |
|View: All Products (15) | Liquid Blends (2) | Liquid Extracts (2) | Pills (2) | Powders (2) | Teas (4) | Creams, Salves and Gels (2)|
Formulated to Target Arteriosclerosis, Cerebral Sclerosis, and Lymphatism. *
|Currently not available for purchase.|
More Photographs below.
|Heel antihomotoxic combos are medically measured and clinically
demonstrated in Deutschland. *|
|Based upon a hundred years of
therapeutic knowledge. *|
|Heel therapy gives you physical reinforcement
by switching on the body's very own forces of unsusceptibility and
More Info continues below.
ZIN Product Number: 429056
Size: 50 tablets
Weight: 0.15 lbs (0.07 KG)
Size (inches): 2.52" X 2.52" X 4.02"
Size (cm): 6.4 cm X 6.4 cm X 10.2 cm
Traditional Uses: Arteriosclerosis / Atherosclerosis, Lymphatism, Cerebral Sclerosis
Ingredients: Arnica Montana (4 X) (30 mg / Radix), Kali Phosphoricum (6 X) (30 mg), Aconitum Napellus (12 X) (45 mg), Causticum (6 X) (45 mg), Anacardium Orientale (6 X) (45 mg), Baryta Carbonica (12 X) (30 mg), Calcarea Iodata (4 X) (15 mg), Stramonium (6 X) (30 mg)
* Please Note: This knowledge at ZooScape.com is based in part on Traditional Medicine which uses natural materials to support well being. This information has not been evaluated or approved through the FDA. Those statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These ZooScape.com products are intended to support well being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please talk over with your doctor.
Description - Research and Analysis
Barijodeel Has Been Formulated to Target Lymphatism, Coronary-Artery Disease and Cerebral Induration.
Why Would Heel Amalgamate Ingredients?
Seeing that our objective was to fabricate an ideal product that has low dangers or unintended effects, we made a decision to integrate homeopathic single-remedy constituents and homeopathically-adjusted allopathic constituents into a solitary combination. This combination of constituents creates an unlimited and more intense therapeutic end result.
|User Group Forum|
|Share your questions and information with the ZooScape community!|
|Be the first to post!|
Adults: In general, 1 tablet to be dissolved in the mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, initially 1 tablet every 15 minutes (for a period of up to 2 hours).
Hypersensitivity to botanicals of the Compositae family. This preparation includes an iodine-containing ingredient. The advice of a therapist is recommended in cases of thyroid disorders with reduced iodine tolerance.
In isolated cases, hypersensitivity reactions have occurred in individuals with known hypersensitivity to the Compositae family.
Did you know...
"Every disease is a meaningful defensive measure on the part of the body, an attempt to compensate for damage caused by homotoxins. Therefore, supporting the body's antihomotoxic (toxin-eliminating) efforts is the most effective and well-tolerated approach."
- that Heel medications are based on homotoxicology, which bridges the gap between conventional medicine and homeopathy?
- that many clinical studies as well as basic research have confirmed the efficacy of Heel medications?
- that Heel is the leading seller of homeopathic medications in Germany, the only pharmaceutical company offering antihomotoxic medications, and the top producer of injectable homeopathic medications (70 million ampules per year)?
- that Heel provides continuing education for health-care professionals throughout the world?
- that Heel employs more then 800 people worldwide?
- that Heel has affiliates and representatives in more than 50 countries?
- that seventy percent of all patients prefer natural relievers?
- that fifty percent of the licensed physicians in Germany prescribe homeopathic medicines on a regular basis?
-Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, M. D.
Click here to share a review!
| People Like You Also Bought...|
You may also be interested in:
Allium Cepa 30C