|All Products - #0 of 3: Next |
Specifically Formulated For External Sources of Depression. *
1 fl oz
|Currently not available for purchase.|
More Photographs below.
|Homaccord combinations are scientifically measured and cautiously
confirmed in the country of Germany. *|
|Based upon 100 years of healing
|Heel medication affords bodily aid by activating the
body's own forces of immunity and resistance. *|
"Our daughter has only been taking the ignatia homaccord since August 1, 2006 but she seems happier and more content than being on zyprexa which made her like a zombie." -- mark s
More Info continues below.
ZIN Product Number: 426359
Size: 1 fl oz
Weight: 0.26 lbs (0.12 KG)
Size (inches): 1.57" X 1.57" X 3.54"
Size (cm): 4.0 cm X 4.0 cm X 9.0 cm
Traditional Uses: Depression, Hysteria
Symptoms: Moodiness / Depression
* Please Note: This advice at ZooScape.com relies partly on Historical Medicine that makes use of natural constituents to enhance wellness. This information has not been evaluated or authorized with the FDA. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These ZooScape.com items are supposed to enhance wellness and are not intended to deal with, diagnose, mitigate, ward off, or cure any sickness or condition. If circumstances persist, please confer with your medical doctor.
Description - Research and Analysis
Homaccords are arrangements which involve one or several active ingredients in respective potency chords. Many times a low potency is mixed with a medium potency and a better potency. The background of this potency blend is the just about 100-year-old healing expertise that the simultaneous management of low, medium, and higher potencies motives a reduction of the initial aggravation. As is thought, initial aggravations appear enormously often through the administration of upper potencies given separately. Homaccords can be found as attenuations for oral administration. This multipotent shape - among other functions - is particularly tremendous for treating continual ailments.
|User Group Forum|
|Share your questions and information with the ZooScape community!|
|Be the first to post!|
Adults: In general, 10 drops 3 times daily. In acute cases, initially 10 drops every 15 minutes (for a period of up to 2 hours). Long-term administration of this preparation (for several months) must be supervised by a therapist.
100 mL Contains:
- Ignatia amara D4 - 0.5 mL
- Ignatia amara D10 - 0.5 mL
- Ignatia amara D30 - 0.5 mL
- Ignatia amara D200 - 0.5 mL
- Moschus D6 - 0.5 mL
- Moschus D30 - 0.5 mL
- Moschus D200 - 0.5 mL
- 35 vol. % alcohol
Did you know...
"Every disease is a meaningful defensive measure on the part of the body, an attempt to compensate for damage caused by homotoxins. Therefore, supporting the body's antihomotoxic (toxin-eliminating) efforts is the most effective and well-tolerated form of treatment."
- that Heel medications are based on homotoxicology, which bridges the gap between conventional medicine and homeopathy?
- that many clinical studies as well as basic research have confirmed the efficacy of Heel medications?
- that Heel is the leading seller of homeopathic medications in Germany, the only pharmaceutical company offering antihomotoxic medications, and the top producer of injectable homeopathic medications (70 million ampules per year)?
- that Heel provides continuing education for health-care professionals throughout the world?
- that Heel employs more then 800 people worldwide?
- that Heel has affiliates and representatives in more than 50 countries?
- that seventy percent of all patients prefer natural treatments?
- that fifty percent of the licensed physicians in Germany prescribe homeopathic medicines on a regular basis?
-Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, M. D.
Click here to share a review!
Number of Reviews: 5 Average Rating: 4.4
Our daughter has only been taking the ignatia homaccord since August 1, 2006 but she seems happier and more content than being on zyprexa which made her like a zombie.
-- August 30, 2006
-- September 21, 2004
-- June 17, 2005
-- June 17, 2005
-- June 17, 2005
| People Like You Also Bought...|
You may also be interested in:
Ipecac (Ipecacuanha) 30X