Natural Support For Bleeding or Clotting Disorders. *
1 fl oz
|Currently not available for purchase.|
More Photographs below.
|Homaccord combinations are scientifically measured and rigorously examined in Germany. *|
|Heel medication provides health support by turning on the body's own forces of immunity and resistance. *|
|Based upon 100 years of healthy mending experience. *|
More Info continues below.
ZIN Product Number: 426349
Size: 1 fl oz
Weight: 0.20 lbs (0.09 KG)
Size (inches): 1.57" X 1.57" X 3.94"
Size (cm): 4.0 cm X 4.0 cm X 10.0 cm
Traditional Uses: Hemorrhages, Hemorrhoids, Blood Dyscrasias (Blood Cell Disorders)
Symptoms: Bleeding Gums
Description - Research and Analysis
Homaccords are arrangements that include one or a number of energetic resources in respective potency chords. Normally a low potency is combined with a medium potency and a higher potency. The background of this potency blend is the practically 100-year-old restoration knowledge that the simultaneous management of low, medium, and higher potencies motives a discount of the initial aggravation. As is known, initial aggravations turn up surprisingly often during the administration of higher potencies given personally. Homaccords can be found as attenuations for oral administration. This multipotent form - amongst other applications - is particularly terrific for addressing continuing diseases.
|User Group Forum|
|Share your questions and information with the ZooScape community!|
|Be the first to post!|
Adults: In general, 10 drops 3 times daily. For haemorrhages, initially 10 drops every 15 minutes (for a period of up to 2 hours). Long-term administration of this preparation (for several months) must be supervised by a therapist.
100 mL Contains:
- Cinnamomum D1 - 0.1 mL
- Cinnamomum D10 - 0.1 mL
- Cinnamomum D30 - 0.1 mL
- Cinnamomum D200 - 0.1 mL
- Hamamelis virginiana D3 - 0.1 mL
- Hamamelis virginiana D10 - 0.1 mL
- Hamamelis virginiana D30 - 0.1 mL
- Hamamelis virginiana D200 - 0.1 mL
- Millefolium D4 - 0.8 mL
- Millefolium D10 - 0.8 mL
- Millefolium D30 - 0.8 mL
- Millefolium D200 - 0.8 mL
- 35 vol. % alcohol
Did you know...
"Every disease is a meaningful defensive measure on the part of the body, an attempt to compensate for damage caused by homotoxins. Therefore, supporting the body's antihomotoxic (toxin-reducing) efforts is the most effective and well-tolerated approach."
- that Heel medications are based on homotoxicology, which bridges the gap between conventional medicine and homeopathy?
- that many clinical studies and basic research have confirmed the efficacy of Heel medications?
- that Heel is the leading seller of naturopathic medications in Germany, the only pharmaceutical company offering antihomotoxic medications, and the top producer of injectable naturopathic medications (70 million ampules per year)?
- that Heel provides continuing education for health-care professionals throughout the world?
- that Heel employs more then 800 people worldwide?
- that Heel has affiliates and representatives in more than 50 countries?
- that seventy percent of all patients prefer natural supporters?
- that fifty percent of the licensed physicians in Germany prescribe naturopathic medicines on a regular basis?
-Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, M. D.
Click here to share a review!
Number of Reviews: 1 Average Rating: 3.0
-- June 17, 2005
| People Like You Also Bought...|
You may also be interested in:
Gynacoheel N (aka Nymeel)