|All Products - #0 of 4: Next |
F-E Formula Tea
50 tea bags
|Currently not available for purchase.|
More Photographs below.
|F-E Formula Tea is a unique blend of herbs specially formulated to provide support for an engorged or taxed liver. Ten herbs are combined in this tea for a collective action of purifying, cleansing, and flushing toxins from the body, thereby providin...|
More Info continues below.
ZIN Product Number: 410380
Size: 50 tea bags
Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08 KG)
Size (inches): 2.17" X 6.10" X 9.06"
Size (cm): 5.5 cm X 15.5 cm X 23.0 cm
Traditional Uses: Indigestion, Urinary Tract Support, Liver Disorders, Water Retention, Kidney Disorders, Jaundice, Toxicity / Toxemia, Hepatitis, Waste Excretion, Urethritis Support, Gastritis / Gastric Juices
Ingredients: Horsetail, Black Currant, Bedstraw (Cleavers), Artichoke Leaf, Sweet Woodruff, Uva Ursi (Bearberry), Licorice Root, Rosemary, Centaury, Marigold
Symptoms: Swelling / Inflammation
Actions: Diuretic, Anti-Inflammatory, Hepatotoxic Agents, Hepatoprotective
Description - Research and Analysis
F-E Formula Tea is a unique blend of herbs specially formulated to provide support for an engorged or taxed liver. Ten herbs are combined in this tea for a collective action of purifying, cleansing, and flushing toxins from the body, thereby providing support for any stress on the liver and restoring it's optimal filtering capabilities.
Traditionally used to help support the urinary system, Uva Ursi promotes a healthy liver and improving bladder and kidney functions. Horsetail, in addition, to it's benefits for the liver, has been tried for centuries to mend wounds, support urinary infections, and strengthen bones. Marigold Flower stimulates digestive juices and aids the liver with it's anti-inflammatory actions, while Black Currant Leaf encourages the reduction of fluids from the body, minimizing the build-up of bodily toxins and supporting stress for the liver. Further liver support is offered by such herbs as Rosemary Leaf, Centaury, Bedstraw, Artichoke Leaf, Licorice Root, and Woodruff.
|User Group Forum|
|Share your questions and information with the ZooScape community!|
|Be the first to post!|
Fresh drawn, boiling water contains the most oxygen, thereby giving the fullest taste to tea. Water that has been boiling for some time looses the oxygen and thereby the best taste.
Allow full expansion during the infusion and easy removal after the time for steeping has elapsed.
Draw into a tea pot or kettle the best fresh water that you have available.
Warm the teapot and cups while the water is boiling.
Uva Ursi Leaf, Horsetail, Marygold Flower, Blackcurrant Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Centaury, Bedstraw, Artichoke Leaf, Licorice Root, Woodruff.
- Uva Ursi is not for prolonged use without consulting a health practitioner. It may cause green color in urine. Discontinue use if nausea or upset stomach occurs. It is contraindicated in kidney disorders and irritated digestive conditions.
- If you have water retention and swelling due to a weak heart or kidneys, do not use Horsetail. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids while taking this herb.
- Do not use Black Currant Leaf if you are taking water pills, since the herb can increase the amount of water loss from the body.
- If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, or if you are allergic to artichoke, do not use this Artichoke Leaf.
- Excessive and prolonged use of licorice root can cause sodium retention and potassium depletion.
- Woodruff is not recommended for use by persons taking blood thinning agents.
PhytoVie manufactures a wide selection of therapeutic and aromatic teas. The PhytoVie manufacturing process guarantees the quality and consistency of each and every tea bag. Our buyers select only the highest premium quality teas each season, importing from around the world. Each tea bag contains only the finest quality ingredients.
Click here to share a review!
| People Like You Also Bought...|
You may also be interested in:
Make $1 per sale -
Link to ZooScape.com!